Envoyer à un ami
Atelier Soulan d'Emperos
Atelier Soulan d'Emperos
« Photo précédente
Photo suivante »
Date de cette photo : 21 septembre 2007 - 09:05
Envoyé par : manueste
Do you really feel the drive to be like Santa Claus and just give gifts away? The challenge is, you do not have elves to assist you discover the top gifts simply because it is not even Christmas! Stay calm and put away your troubles behind. Lots of people consider that giving gifts need to only be carried out for the duration of Christmas, birthdays or anniversaries. On the other hand, it's just proper to get the great gift either for your brother, father or your considerable other as the spirit of giving is never ever confined within the holiday season. Uncomplicated acts of enjoy comes inside the simplest of costs regardless of whether it is his birthday, graduation or just that moment if you want giving one thing even below fifty dollars!
The finest solution to give the ultimate gift is to categorize based on things that matter. It must be about a man's personality, requirements and age. Here are some successful tips that you will totally obtain productive:
1. The sportsman - He spends many time watching the NBA, the FIFA world cup as well as the most recent boxing match of Manny Pacquiao. The sportsman is as a rule impulsive, fitness aficionado and adventurous. The following gifts are going to be ideal:
For dad's and uncle's, a extremely fashionable Polo Ralph Lauren "Army" Field Hat ($45.00) Or perhaps a valuable Kavu Fisherman's Chillba Sun Hat ($17.95) May possibly just be the proper accessories they're longing to have.For your significant other, you may choose to attempt giving him an Everest Substantial Cotton Canvass Messenger Bag for only $29.99. Or perhaps an Adidas Tourney Toiletry Kit for just $20
.00. For your sporty brother or your ideal boy buddy, Nike Lebron VIII Gymsack ($25.00) Or ravelon On The Go Water Bottle Holder that costs $24.99 Will likely be amazing.
2. The song lover - This man's option ranges from Jimi Hendrix, to Sarah McLachlan to Lady Gaga. How to tell if the man inside your life is often a song lover? It is quick! He is sensitive, sensible, creative (an inner poet possibly?) Cool and surely listens to loads of music. He is also a collector of CDs.
For song fan dads (or uncles) you may pick either the Beatles action figure memorabilia for $47.95 Or Ultimate Hendrix: An Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Live Concerts & Sessions Cost for $34.95. For your boyfriend, attempt seeking for Skullcandy INK'd Earbuds which ranges from $19.95 To $10.99. A Belkin Grip Ergo with Strap for his iPhones ($24.99) May well also do
. Your brother will definitely be pleased about a Belkin Silicone Sleeve useful for his iPods that normally expenses $19.00 Or you could decide on from a wide range of posters from allposters.
3. The Sensitive Artist - the sensitive artist is mostly the quiet type. He spends most of his time in front of a canvass or reading his new book. The sensitive artist is really a man who sees society in another perspective. He is usually a painter, a cartoonist or a photographer who dreams of sending his notion towards the world with his preferred medium.
For your dad or uncle who enjoys photography, it is possible to give him a camera bag by Tamrac for only $39.95. Or perhaps a book about The Mystery of Picasso for only $29.98. If your boyfriend is an avid digital photography enthusiast or a hobbyist, you can make him happy by presenting him with a lens hood for his DSLR for only $21.74. Or probably a David Busch's Mastering Digital SLR Photograph for only $39.99
. Polaroids and instax are so in these days. Furthermore, they will fully appreciate a Fuji Instax Mini Film with 10 Distinct Colorful Borders by Fuji for $20.50 Or obtain a big sized Tshirt with this style: "When I Grow Up ... I Wish to Be an Artist" T-shirt by A Mommy and Daddy Production for a $24.95.
4. The techie geek - He is updated with nearly all the most recent info and updates on gadgets, softwares and all kinds of thingamajig. From time to time whenever you talk to him, it feels like he's using an alien language. But small did you know that the techie geek is constantly the math and science genius.
It's seriously quite common for dad's and uncle's to be techie people today. Why not give him a full year subscription of preferred Mechanics for only $47.00? Or perhaps universal car chargers for only $3.00 - $10.00? These would definitely make them begin talking gibberish
Your boyfriend might possibly be happy having a Logitech Comfort Lapdesk for $33.00. Try also a Ben Sherman Canvas Laptop Messenger on 44% sale for $49.99 On ebags. A HP USB mini speakers ($29.99) Or Case Logic Compact Portable Hard Drive Case for $22.95 Is also cool for your techie brother or greatest friend.
5. The active skilled - He is taking the corporate world by storm. The active specialist is working their butts off in fields like finance, advertisement, media as well as other fields and raking in lots of cash and shaking hands with CEOs across America
. He is goal oriented, focused, gracious and aware to their family or lover's wants.
Hard-working dads and uncles will certainly enjoy Earth Therapeutics Anti-Stress Neck Pillow for $20.00. Wholesale Lot Mens 10 Neck Tie New Necktie Solid Colors for $49.95 Will also be pretty beneficial for them. Your corporate boyfriend will get pleasure from Burt's Bees Men's Travel Kit ($12.99) For his travels in and out of the country and a Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Front Pocket Billfold for $30.00 Will add an extra polished appear for his daily corporate attire. Make your brother smile and give him a Swatch Men's Watch GB743 for $50.00. These gift concepts would definitely put a smile on his face.
Look for sales and discounts in amazon, ebay, auscause and check a lot more on the net stores of your preferred brands. Aside from your dad's or boyfriend's personalities, take into consideration their preferred colors, patterns and other trivial info that the guy inside your life prefers. Remember when it? comes to presents, it's not how enormous or expensive your gift is, as cheesy as it may perhaps sound, it's still the thought that counts
Posté par lean kong,
29 août 2011 à 13:28
Annuler la réponse
* Champs obligatoires. Adresse email visible uniquement par l'auteur du blog.
Recevoir un email lorsqu'un commentaire est publié sur ce message.
ATELIER : 30 photos
Blog hébergé par CanalBlog
Plan du site
Blog Bricolage, Déco, Jardin
créé le 07/06/2007
Signaler un abus